Roast Radish Recipe and A Great Blog..
I found this gorgeous recipe for you from a lovely blog, have a look. It uses red and white radish which we have this week and they’re great for this time of year as they’re full of vitamin c right at around the time when our immune systems could do with some extra as the temperatures drop.
Roasted Radishes with Soy Sauce and Toasted Sesame Seed
From the blog Kalyn’s Kitchen – http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2007/06/roasted-radishes-recipe-with-soy-sauce.html
(Makes 3-4 servings, recipe only slightly adapted from Vegetables Every Day by Jack Bishop.)
- 20 medium radishes, trimmed and cut into fourths (use all red, or a mixture of red and white)
- 1 1/2 T roasted peanut oil
- 1-2 T soy sauce (I used about 1 1/2 T)
- 2 green onions (scallions) sliced thin
- 1 T sesame seeds, toasted in a dry pan